The mobile app is mainly composed of an augmented reality scanner. A click on the phone screen will launch the scanner, which will automatically detect Print targets that have been previously indexed in our platform, then app will overlay the digital interactions related to each target: a clickable button, a web page, 3D objects, etc.
Articles in this section
- ARGO, who are we?
- Augmented Reality, what is it?
- Augment my Print works, what for?
- What's the difference with QR codes?
- How does the platform work?
- How does the mobile app work?
- How to market my mobile app?
- Is the app available for iOS and Android?
- Is a mobile website needed?
- Why choose the ARGO solution?