The Smartlink Settings menu allows you to review all your Smartlink settings.
You can change the name of your Smartlink as well as all associated settings.
- Click on the "active" selector to activate / deactivate the consultation of your Smartlink (this will have the effect of blocking the consultation to your recipients, even after the diffusion of your Smartlink).
- Click on the "view" icon to open a preview of your Smartlink
N.B: consulting a Smartlink from the browser where you are logged in as a Wizeflow user does not generate statistics. You can therefore consult your Smartlink before it is published, without "polluting" your statistics. These will be activated for any consultation of the Smartlink on a browser where you are not registered with your Wizeflow account.
- Click on the "download" icon to download your Smartlink locally
(The loaded document is a .html file that displays the icon of your default web browser. Double click on your file to open it in your browser)
- Click on the "Augment" icon to access the interaction editor
- Click on the analytics icon to access your Smartlink’s statistics dashboard
- Click on the "Duplicate Smartlink" icon to create in one click an identical Smartlink and/or modify specific settings
Don't forget to save your settings after modification.