UPLOAD A DOCUMENT
To upload a document in your Wizeflow organization, click on the "Documents" menu and then on the "Upload document" icon.
- Select your document or the URL of your document and wait until the download is complete (No matter the input format of your documents, all documents imported on the Wizeflow manager interface are transformed to the PDF standard)
- At the end of the download, you can directly create a Smartlink for distribution (NOW) or postpone it later (LATER)
- Your document is now uploaded into your organization. You can retrieve it by clicking on the "documents" menu.
- A drop-down menu gives you quick access to the Smartlinks created from this document.
NB: You can create as many Smartlinks as you want per document.
CHANGE YOUR DOCUMENT PROPERTIES
- Click on the "properties" icon of your document to open its properties menu
- You can modify the name of your document in your organization
- The Document properties menu gives you an overview of all Smartlinks related to the document
- You can update your document at any time, even after your Smartlinks have been distributed*. Click on the "update" icon and select the new source document.
*Warning: updating a document to which several Smartlinks are linked will update the document on all the Smartlinks associated.