Use the power of Google analytics to process your traffic statistics.
ARGOflow manager offers to connect your document to Google Analytics so you can gather statistics directly into google Data studio to create custom dashboard.
Google Data Studio allows you to create your own dashboard but also dashboard for your customers.
Since UA (Universal Analytics) can be setup at smartlink level you have full flexibility to create dashboard per organization or per group of documents.
What you need
- An access to Google analytics so we can setup a property that will be used to gather statistic
- An access to Google Data Studio so you can start to create your own dashboard
Connect to Google Analytics
- Open Google Analytics and click on Admin
- Click on Create Account
- Create property (Define the name of your choice)
- Don't forget to activate UA property (Property setup > Show Advanced options > Create a Universal Analytics Property)
- Get your Google UA ID
Setup your Google UA ID
- Open ARGOflow manager
- Open settings of the Smartlink you want to track
- Fill in the dedicated field with your Google UA ID
You can now retrieve and sort your Smartlink’s data directly in your Google Analytics account.
- Check that stats are logged in GA from Realtime section
- Connect to Google Data Studio and create new Data source
- Select Google Analytics Connector
- Choose the property you just created
- Create a report
- Create your first chart
- Select time series
- Select the data source you just created
- Add date range control
- You can copy/paste from existing report
- Get ARGO Event
Please sign in to leave a comment.