The com.bear.common.sdk.BearHandler class gives you ability to handle several features of the BEAR SDK:
- register/unregister callbacks for BEAR SDK. See Callbacks section.
- add/remove listeners for scan status, flash status and network status
- start/stop scan and check current scan status
- enable/disable flash and check current flash status
- check if network is reachable
Network monitoring will be removed in future release
- trigger camera focus
- clean the augmented reality view from displaying marker and assets
- take a screenshot of the augmented reality view
The BearHandler is attached to an ArActivity and can be used inside it and its fragments using ArActivity.getHandler method. The BearHandler should not be called outside of these contexts.